Hipi Duki Muzik faces a new sample of his musical diversity by the hand of Sustainer, Leit and Doma Tornados. A kaleidoscopic nonstop journey through ambient, drone, post dubstep, idm, cumbia digital, glitch folk, dub techno and other postmodern mixtures.
From 7pm to 10 pm
Almogavers, 208. Poble Nou
Come along and don’t forget:
“Dancing is a perpendicular expression of a horizontal desire”
Sounds and Colours is a magazine about South American music and culture based in London, UK.
Check what they write about “Chiquita”, the hot-sexy release from Bleepolar.
It should happen.
Here we talk about more than three dimensions but four or five.
More than dimensions, let’s go further and let’s talk about energy.
About energy that is all the time within the center of time, a balance with no tension: past is not behind nor future is ahead.
“Ritmo Latido” was already listened and is recognizable in the memory of an echo that bounces tomorrow;it’s music built of equal parts of rhythmic tradition and search and expansion. A night trip at the speed of light through the vast South American rhytmic universe, but this trip is at the same time transverse and diagonal with the margins as an axis.
When Digital Man and his girl-friend Alice will achieve awakening the spell of Wonderland, the Indian ghost of Morrison will open the back doors of perception and gentle goddess Pachamama will invite them to go and beat drums where “Ritmo Latido” sounds.
1_ Traful y el Cóndor
2_ Cumbia Arenosa
3_ Humita Punita
5_ Usina Universal del Amor
6_ Lullabeat, el Neón de la Selva
7_ Tierra Negra
8_ Carne Caliente
9_ Ritmo Latido
.Music written, recorded and produced by Doma Tornados.
.track 5 featuring Hermanos Astrales .track 8 featuring Leit
.Mastered by Shawn Hatfield (Twerk) at Audible Oddities, Oakland, USA.
.Artwork by Guillermo Piacenza at Blackwhale, Barcelona, Spain.
®© Hipi Duki Muzik, 2011
All Rights Reserved.
A friendly evening to soak up the sonic universe of Hipi Duki Muzik.
Doma Tornados will bring “Ritmo Latido” a pre listening of his kaleidoscopic upcoming album, Leit will perform “New Middle Age” the ep. published earlier this year.
A nonstop trip from the (pan) american rhythmic heights of Doma Tornados to the deep ocean sound of Leit.
Come along, free entrance :) at Discos Paradiso, Ferlandina 39, Barcelona (7pm>9pm)
He is also responsible for “Chiquita” the infectious four tracks Ep. that we bring you today.
.Mastered by Guillermo Piacenza at Go(o)d Vibes, Barcelona/Spain
.Artwork at Blackwhale, Barcelona/Spain
Buenos Aires, Barcelona
We’ve been waiting for so long this energetic-solid-(bomb)bass-tic album, and Relo know it.
Our man took his time, not only to produce 4 excellent tunes that send you directly to the dance floor, but also has taken time to choose very well who would collaborate with him on this adventure.Of course, all suspicious people: the argentinian gang, from Cordoba: Aoim, from Neuquen: Timed Magma, from Buenos Aires: Argerax, Rimaoro, and Flash Berreta for the (amazing) artwork, and from London, UK Mr.Mike Hindle.
Nothing better than a Friday to present this album that undoubtedly will make the weekend to be extremely short. Hurry up, grab it and play it loud, very loud, your feet are going to need it.
“MENJUNJE”, Relo (hdm010)
2_Gonzo (Mike Hindle remix)
4_Tu mirar (feat. Rimaoro)
6_Tu mirar (Argerax remix)
7_Remanso (Aoim remix)
8_Cachengueiro (Timed Magma remix)
Once again our german friends at Machtdose, selected at their Aqual(o)unges podcast an Hipi Duki Muzik tune.
From our third release, “ASADUKI”, the track “Al silenci” written and produced by Tanox
- trebla.cc – Phoenix vs. Aquarius
- aku aku – papheus [schall 021]
- Pinklogik – Electro Daisychain [Section 27 043]
- Waveform – Dub Inside Of Us (re-edit) [deeplimit 10]
- Tanox – Al Silenci [Hipi Duki Muzik 03]
- slow – miracle [Resting Bell 071]
- mantsevich dzenis & myszkowski – september [schall 030]
- Absolute Time – Aristotle [Yuki Yaki 018]
- L_CIO – baixo monoton mix[White In Music 17]
- Imachi Akira – Untitled [Electronica 09]
- docks (ship) – Granulation 2 [Reverse Engine 07]
- mon0 – C. H. Ord [Kreislauf 071]
- echo_logic – Nice day out in fields [Breathe 04]
- Doyeq – Ballet In A Box [Passage 03]
- molven – back to originary landscape [Laverna 28]
- PerlssDj – American Dream (Native Rmx) [Breathe 04]
- Hoax – Progress [Qunabu 009]
- allesandro crimi – machines [broque 059]
- Elite Athlete – Elite Athlete [Mimi 122]
- Fescal – Lethal Industry [Bypass 056]
- tim susa – i wish
- max cavalerra – bullet of choice (coproduced with patrick baer)
- sensoreal – alberts last dream [sologroove 32]
- Christoph Schindling – Vacation
- Hot Arctic – Hot Arctic [Electronica 21]